Our Specialized Experienced team of Doctors is here to take care for you
Dr. T H Goh
To date, he has more than 40 years of experience in the field of Cardiology, and served as Deputy Director of Cardiology at the Royal Children’s Hospital for 34 years. He is listed in The Leading Physicians of The World, a subsidiary of the International Association of HealthCare Professionals. He is also a published author in various medical journals
• Trained as a Cardiologist (1974) at the Royal Children’s Hospital, and subsequently sub-specialised in Paediatric Cardiology
• Founded the echocardiography department at the Royal Children’s hospital
• Introduced balloon angioplasty of pulmonary valve stenosis, aortic valve stenosis and recoarctation of the aorta
• Initiated 2D and colour flow Doppler studies, Rashkind patent ductusarteriosus (PDA) devices for PDA closure, coil occlusion of PDA
• Pioneered the use of the Rashkind umbrella device for closure of muscular ventricular septal defects and the use of Amplatzer muscular ventricular septal defect (VSD) for closure of muscular VSD.